CROSH – Vibration Workshop December 2
Free to Attend!
Pre-Registration Required. Confirm Attendance by November 21st at to firstname.lastname@example.org
December 2, 2014
8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Registration and Continental Breakfast at 7:30 a.m.
Workshop Begins at 8:15 a.m.
West Residence, W-132 – Laurentian University
On behalf of the Centre for Research in Occupational Safety and Health (CROSH), I am pleased to invite you to the Occupational Vibration Workshop on December 2, 2014. Vibration exposure is common in a variety of industries, and this workshop will help participants to understand how to measure, evaluate and interpret vibration exposure data. Controls and best practices will be presented.
Dr. Ron House
- Leads research in the area of hand-arm vibration syndrome with the Centre fore Research Expertise in Occupational Disease
- Associate Professor, Northern Ontario School of Medicine (NOSM)
Dr. Tammy Eger
- Leads research in the area of whole-body and foot-transmitted vibration for Laurentian University
- Director of the Centre for Research in Occupational Safety and Health, Sudbury
Dr. Jim Dickey
- Leading research in whole-body vibration exposure and evaluation of seats for mobile equipment
- Director of the Joint Biomechanics Laboratory at Western University
Pre-registration required. Please contact CROSH@Laurentian.ca before November 21, 2014 to reserve your spot.