Getting Results from Virtual Meetings Workshop – May 27, 2020
Getting Results from Virtual Meetings
Online Workshop | May 27, 2020 | 9:00 – 11:00 am
We will explore common barriers to meeting success, key ingredients for productivity, and how to use virtual meeting tools to get results.
Are you moving your team and your meetings to virtual work? A shift to virtual work provides an opportunity to reset your meetings. Learn how to plan and run productive meetings that lead to better results. We will explore common barriers to meeting success, key ingredients for productivity, and how to use virtual meeting tools to make them better.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Plan and run more productive virtual meetings
- Identify actions to improve your most frequently held meetings
- Use virtual meeting tools and activities to improve collaboration, engagement, and results
- Support virtual meeting success in your organization
- Common barriers to meeting success
- How to plan a great meeting
- Achieving better communication in meetings
- Using virtual platform tools and activities to improve your collaborations
- Adjusting your approach for different meeting types
- Putting it into action
This experiential virtual workshop will help you assess and improve your meetings. Hosted on ZOOM, we will start with a grounding in meeting success factors, and then show how to use virtual platform tools to support meeting productivity, collaboration, and results. You will receive a checklist and templates to use to improve your upcoming meetings.
The workshop is designed for leaders and others who spend time in meetings. It is for people who know there are opportunities to improve their meetings and are ready to take action to influence positive change.
2-hour online workshop plus post-workshop application
Getting Results from Virtual Meetings Registration
May 27, 2020 | 9:00 – 11:00 am | Online