Get the financial support you need when attending Laurentian University!
Financial Aid at Laurentian University
Scholarships, Bursaries & Awards
Laurentian University Scholarships & Awards
Laurentian University has some of the most generous scholarship and bursary offerings across Canada, ranking fifth in Maclean’s university rankings in the primarily undergraduate category.
Financial assistance is available in the form of scholarships, bursaries, grants and federal loans. Last year alone, Laurentian awarded more than $8.7 million in scholarships and bursaries to undergraduate students. But it is important to be informed, to ask questions and to apply.
For more information about financial aid and the options available to you, please visit Laurentian’s University’s website or please contact email@example.com for additional information on all awards and their required applications.
Goodman School of Mines Scholarships
Please select a School or Department from this list to view Scholarship options available to you.
- Department of Biology
- Harquail School of Earth Sciences
- Bharti School of Engineering
- Faculty of Management
- School of Human Kinetics
- Indigenous Programs
- School of Rural and Northern Health
- Undergraduate Entrance Scholarship – B.Eng Mining ( $2,500 for 1 year)
- Undergraduate Entrance Scholarship – B.Eng Chemical (Extractive Metallurgy) ( $2,500 for 1 year)
- Undergraduate Entrance Scholarship – B.Eng Mechanical ( $2,500 for 1 year)
- Masters Scholarship - MASc in Mineral Resources Engineering ($ 2,500 for 1 year)
- Doctoral Scholarship - PhD in Natural Resources Engineering ($ 5,000 for 1 year)
Request for Goodman School of Mines Funding
We are proud to provide students and student associations with funding for mining related initiatives and mining related activities.
We require students to complete the Request for Funding Form and return it to our office either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at 705-673-6554. Please allow two (2) weeks for processing. It is imperative that students keep and provide receipts for all of their expenses if their application is accepted.